Notepad as well as Sticky Notes are 2 favorite apps when y’all desire to banknote downwardly something rather quickly. The wages alongside Sticky Notes is that it autosaves – simply hence Notepad opens faster as well as simpler. However, for quick access, both of them should last either on the Desktop or the Taskbar. In this guide, I volition present y’all how y’all tin lay Sticky Note or Notepad on the Desktop/Taskbar inward Windows 10.
When choosing betwixt Taskbar, Start, as well as Desktop, I recommend the Taskbar. It is quicker to access, specially when y’all accept a cluttered Desktop.
We volition comprehend the next topics inward this post:
- Add Notepad shortcut to Desktop or Taskbar
- Add to Desktop
- Add to Taskbar
- Add to Start
- Add Sticky Note to Taskbar.
How to lay Notepad on Desktop or Taskbar
Create a Desktop shortcut
- Open the File Explorer
- Navigate to the path C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
- Notepad volition last available there
- Right-click on it, as well as direct Send to > Desktop.
Pin to Taskbar or Start
- Click on the Start button, as well as type Notepad
- When the Notepad app appears, right-click on it.
- You tin straight off click on Pin to Start or Taskbar.
How to lay Sticky Note on Taskbar
Since nosotros tin non add together Sticky Note shortcut to Desktop, the best, as well as efficient selection is to add together it to the Taskbar. You likewise exceed away the options to create a novel viscid banknote rapidly as well as access all the viscid notes.
- Click on the Start button, as well as type Sticky Note
- When the Sticky Note app appears, right-click on it.
- You tin straight off click on Pin to Start or Taskbar
Once on the taskbar, right-click on the Sticky Note icon, as well as exceed away access to the quick activity card similar New, Settings, Notes List, as well as hence on.
One of the annoying things almost Sticky Note is that y’all cannot minimize it! However, y’all exercise non lose information if at that topographic point is an acute shutdown.
It makes feel to accept both of these apps on Taskbar or Desktop for quick access. Finding it on Start Menu or launching it from the Run prompt agency a few extra steps.