When intentionally copying files to the OneDrive directory, you lot may consider a message An unexpected fault is keeping you lot from copying the file. There are diverse fault codes related to this fault such every bit fault code 0x8007016A, 0x80070570, 0x80004005, 0x80070570, 0x80070057, in addition to 0x80070780. The primary movement for this fault is the fact that at that spot is an interference inward the Microsoft Account registration, that is causing this blockade. In virtually of the cases, it is observed that the same Microsoft Account is registered twice for OneDrive on the same computer. In this article, allow us banking concern correspond out how to troubleshoot this error.
An unexpected fault is keeping you lot from copying the file
There are simply about actually elementary methods that volition last helpful inward troubleshooting this error:
- Uninstall OneDrive.
- Unlink your Microsoft Account from OneDrive.
- Other fixes.
1] Uninstall OneDrive
There are ii ways past times which ane tin uninstall OneDrive on Windows 10.
If you lot are using Windows Command Prompt follow these methods:
Run Command Prompt amongst Administrator rights.
Execute the next dominance depending upon the architecture of OneDrive installed on your computer:
- x64: %Systemroot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall
- x86: %Systemroot%\System32\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall
Get the latest version of OneDrive from the official server in addition to run the executable file.
Go through the setup of OneDrive in addition to the fault you lot were facing must last fixed now.
In representative you lot are using Windows PowerShell, follow this:
- Run Windows PowerShell amongst Admin privileges.
- Navigate to the bring upwards directory for OneDrive within the dominance line.
- Execute the next command: Remove-Item “OneDrive folder name” -Recurse -Force
- Get the latest version of OneDrive from the official server in addition to run the executable file.
- Go through the setup of OneDrive in addition to the fault you lot were facing must last fixed now.
2] Unlink your Microsoft Account from OneDrive
You convey to unlink in addition to and hence re-setup your account.
Select the OneDrive icon to launch the Activity Center.
Select More and in addition to hence select Settings.
Click on Unlink this PC.
You volition larn the Welcome to OneDrive wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to conk on ahead.
3] Other fixes
OneDrive’s sync capabilities are tightly gripped on to the Windows 10 operating system. Anything created or moved to sync enabled location, starts to automatically transfer across devices linked to that Microsoft Account. But if you lot run into the fault mentioned above, you lot tin essay to follow our guide to cook Duplicate OneDrive folders inward Explorer on Windows 10.
Hope this guide helps you.